• Chabot College

    Steps to Earn College Credit

    To earn the articulated credits at Chabot College you must do the following:

    1. Enroll in a course that is articulated between Chabot College and Mission Valley ROP.

    2. Apply to Chabot College for the Spring semester of the school year you are taking the MVROP class.

    3. Once you receive a Chabot College ID number (W#), create an account in CATEMA (Career and Technical Education Management Application). Your Mission Valley ROP Teacher or Program Coordinator can help you with this.

    4. Pass the MVROP class with a B- or better.

    5. If you pass the MVROP class with a B- or better, the MVROP Teacher will submit your class grade into CATEMA at the end of the class. Chabot College will then add the college credits onto a Chabot College transcript.

    6. Once the credits are processed and added to a Chabot College transcript, students can request a copy of the Chabot College transcript to submit to the college they plan to attend.

    For more information about articulated courses at Chabot College please see their Adult School, High School, ROP Articulation webpage.