Steps to Earn College Credit
To earn the articulated credits at Diablo Valley College you must do the following:
1. Enroll in a course that is articulated between Diablo Valley College and Mission Valley ROP.
3. Once you receive a CCCID and Diablo Valley College ID number, create an account in CATEMA (Career and Technical Education Management Application). Your Mission Valley ROP Teacher or Program Coordinator can help you with this.
4. Pass the Diablo Valley College course final exam with an 80% or higher. This exam will be given in your Mission Valley ROP class.
5. Pass the MVROP class with a C- or better.
6. If you pass the college course final exam with an 80% or higher AND pass the MVROP class with a C- or better, the MVROP Teacher will submit your final exam and class grade into CATEMA at the end of the class. Diablo Valley College will then add the college credits and final exam grade onto a Diablo Valley College transcript.
7. Once the credits are processed and added to a Diablo Valley College transcript, students can request a copy of the Diablo Valley College transcript to submit to the college they plan to attend.
For more information about articulated courses at Diablo Valley College please see their High School Articulation webpage.