Steps to Earn College Credit
To earn the articulated credits at Las Positas College you must do the following:
1. Enroll in a course that is articulated between Las Positas College and Mission Valley ROP.
2. Apply to Las Positas College for the Spring semester of the school year you are taking the MVROP class.
3. Once you receive a Las Positas College ID number (W#), create an account in CATEMA (Career and Technical Education Management Application). Your Mission Valley ROP Teacher or Program Coordinator can help you with this.
4. Pass the MVROP class with a B or better.
5. If you pass the MVROP class with a B or better, the MVROP Teacher will submit your class grade into CATEMA at the end of the class. Las Positas College will then add the college credits onto a Las Positas College transcript.
6. Once the credits are processed and added to a Las Positas College transcript, students can request a copy of the Las Positas College transcript to submit to the college they plan to attend.
For more information about articulated courses at Las Positas College please see their Adult School/High School/ROP Articulation webpage.