Steps to Earn College Credit
Mission College will only give students articulated credit if they attend Mission College after high school. To earn the articulated credits at Mission College you must do the following:
1. Enroll in a course that is articulated between Mission College and Mission Valley ROP.
2. Apply to Mission College for the Fall or Spring semester of the school year you are taking the MVROP class.
4. Once you receive a Mission College ID number (W#), create an account in CATEMA (Career and Technical Education Management Application). Your Mission Valley ROP Teacher or Program Coordinator can help you with this.
5. Pass the MVROP class with a B or better.
6. If you earn a B or better, the MVROP Teacher will enter your grade into CATEMA. Any grade lower than a B will not post and there will be no record at Mission College of you taking the course.
7. Your units will post to a transcript during the Summer and you will be able to view the credit on the Mission College Website.