• Mission College

    Steps to Earn College Credit

    1. Enroll in a course that is articulated between Mission College and Mission Valley ROP.

    2. Apply to Mission College  (This link should take you to  https://missioncollege.edu/admissions/apply.html) for the Spring semester of the school year you are taking the MVROP class.

    4. Once you receive a Mission College ID number (G#), create an account in CATEMA (Career and Technical Education Management Application). Your Mission Valley ROP Teacher or Program Coordinator can help you with this.

    5. Pass the MVROP class with a B or better.

    6. If you earn a B or better, the MVROP Teacher will enter your grade into CATEMA. Any grade lower than a B will not post and there will be no record at Mission College of you taking the course. 

    7. Your units will post to a transcript during the Summer and you will be able to view the credit on the Mission College Website.