Steps to Earn College Credit
Mission College will only give students articulated credit if they attend Mission College after high school. To earn the articulated credits at Mission College you must do the following:
1. Plan to attend Mission College after you graduate high school.
2. Enroll in a course that is articulated between Mission College and Mission Valley ROP.
3. Apply to Mission College for the Fall or Spring semester of the school year you are taking the MVROP class.
4. Complete a Mission College/CTE Request for High School or ROP Articulation form, including your Mission College Student ID.
5. Pass the MVROP class with a B- or better.
6. If you earn a B- or better, the MVROP Teacher and Program Coordinator will sign the form and give it back to you.
7. Students must contact Kendall Harrison (CTE Career Pathways Coordinator) at email@example.com to make an appointment. Kendall Harrison will help get you set up to attend Mission College and will collect the Mission College/CTE Request for High School or ROP Articulation form. Once you enroll at Mission College and complete a semester there, you will need to make another appointment with Kendall Harrison to process the articualted credits and add them onto your Mission College transcript.
For more information about articulated courses at Mission College please see their CTE Career Pathways Programs webpage.