Steps to Earn College Credit
1. Enroll in a course that is articulated between Mission College and Mission Valley ROP.
4. Once you receive a Mission College ID number (G#), create an account in CATEMA (Career and Technical Education Management Application). Your Mission Valley ROP Teacher or Program Coordinator can help you with this.
5. Pass the MVROP class with a B or better.
6. If you earn a B or better, the MVROP Teacher will enter your grade into CATEMA. Any grade lower than a B will not post and there will be no record at Mission College of you taking the course.
7. Your units will post to a transcript during the Summer and you will be able to view the credit on the Mission College Website.