Welcome to PLTW Biomedical Sciences with Mrs. Farooq
Instructor: Mrs. Masiha FarooqLocation: Mission Valley ROP Center Campus, Room 227Contact Information:Phone: 510-657-1865 x15227Email: email@example.comClass Schedule 2022-2023:
- 8:30 - 10:30 am - Principles of Biomedical Science (PBS)/Human Body Systems (HBS)
- KHS 2nd Block - Principles of Biomedical Science (PBS)/Human Body Systems (HBS)
- 1:45 - 3:45 pm - Honors Medical Interventions (MI)/Honors Biomedical Innovation (BI)
Industry Sector: Health Science and Medical Technology
- PLTW Principles of Biomedical Science, PLTW Human Body Systems, and PLTW Honors Medical Interventions each meet the Area D: Laboratory Science requirement.
- PLTW Honors Biomedical Innovation meets the Area D: College-Preparatory requirement.
- Students in MI/BI can earn college credits from Ohlone College (Biot-105)
Anatomage Table available at ROP
Project Lead the Way (PLTW) Biomedical Sciences
MVROP Biomedical Sciences in the News: MVROP's PLTW Biomedical Science program was featured in the Washington Hospital Healthcare System Currents newsletter on 3/1/18 in Vol 33/No. 5!
2021-2022: 112 Level Certifications were earned by students
2018-2019: 11 students earned their AISHI BLS/CPR Card, 56 students earned the BioNetwork's Introduction to Lab Safety Certification, 56 students earned HIPAA Certification, and 2 students earned the PLTW 2019 California Scholar Award/Certificate.