Job Type: Full-time
Vortex Industries, America’s highest quality and most customer-centric commercial and industrial door repair company, is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Warehouse Associate to join our team.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will play a vital role in ensuring the efficient operation of our warehouse, including tasks such as receiving, storing, loading/unloading trucks, managing inventory, conducting material pick-ups, monitoring inventory, and performing general shop maintenance, as well as maintaining a clean and organized workspace. Your contribution will directly impact our ability to meet customer demands and deliver exceptional service.
• Unloading trucks and checking in material.
• Material pickup and drop-offs.
• Sort and place materials on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
• Maintain and manage inventory levels of product and equipment.
• Operate machinery like forklifts.
• Receive and process materials.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
• Support any Safety programs and be a safety advocate at the Service Center.
• Support management with any safety training at the Service Center.
• Complete safety walks and provide feedback to the safety team.
• Wear the proper safety equipment.
Great Reasons to Work at Vortex:
• Competitive salary based on experience: $23.25-28.75/hr.
• Industry-Best Training.
• Strong Safety Culture.
• Positive Work Environment.
• Recognitions and Rewards.
• Comprehensive health benefits, 401K match, 8 company paid holidays, and PTO.
• Company provided uniforms and an annual boot allowance.
• Full-time shifts are available between Vortex business hours of 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday with potential overtime
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Previous experience in a warehouse role is preferred but not required.
• Strong knowledge of hand and power tools is a plus.
• Proficiency in using warehouse equipment, such as forklifts.
• A good driving record with valid state driver's license.
• Ability to lift and carry objects 20 pounds, move objects between 20-50 pounds and perform physical tasks throughout the day.
• Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
• Occasionally required to sit and climb ladders.
• Basic computer skills for Microsoft office suite.
• Willingness to follow safety guidelines and procedures.
• Effective communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
• Collaborative with a continuous improvement outlook.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy in inventory management.
• Productive in fast-paced environments.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Time management skills to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
Become a Respite Care Provider!
Pacific Homecare Services specializes in providing non-medical in
home care for individuals with disabilities. We hire compassionate, honest, and respectful advocates who are ready
to make an impact in a family's life!
Short-term care for a child or adult with a developmental disability allows the parent or primary caregiver a break.
To provide peace of mind by caring for others like family. We believe a little bit of our time can make a big difference!
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply Now!
To apply: PacificHomecare.com/apply-now
Contact: Angel Estrada (510) 239-5506 x166
American Swim Academy is always looking for energetic individuals who love working with people. We have full and part-time positions available. Apply today and grow your career with us!
F U L L A N D P A R T - T I M E
P O S I T I O N S A V A I L A B L E
Y E A R - R O U N D P O S I T I O N S
$ 1 7 - $21 P E R H O U R
C A R E E R O P P O R T U N I T I E S
P A I D T R A I N I N G
Enroll for year-round indoor swim lessons at any of our 5 Bay Area locations!
C A L L 1 - 8 0 0 - 8 1 0 - 7 9 4 6
Know of a family member or friend looking for a job with flexible hours? Know someone who is starting over due to the pandemic? It may feel overwhelming searching on the internet, so let us come to you. Stay in touch with Amazon’s latest opportunities and events by signing up for SMS/Text alerts.
TEXT: SFNOW9 to 77088