- Electronic Assembler, Morgan Hill, CA
- Warehouse Associate, San Jose, CA
- A/R Analyst, San Jose, CA
- Customer Care Associate, San Jose, CA
- Entry Level Assembler, San Jose & Fremont, CA
- Event Management Spec., San Jose, CA
- Packager, Morgan Hill & San Carlos, CA
- Fire Alarm Inspectors, Palo Alto, CA
- Housekeepers, Palo Alto, CA
- Recruitment Specialist, Remote - West Coast
- Inside Sales Reps, San Jose, CA
- Talent Acquisition Lead, San Jose, CA
- Fixed Asset Support, San Jose, CA
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K Matching, Sick Time
The basic function of the Optical Associate, Optician is to attract and retain customers by delivering exceptional customer service, fosters customer retention, and promotes outstanding associate/doctor satisfaction.
Drive profitable store sales by fostering a customer care culture through practicing and use of effective retail sales skills utilizing the Total Customer Experience Model.
Develops professional business relationships with other Associates, Host and Doctor
Fills ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames, to include but not limited to the following:
• Utilizing optical prescription, evaluates prescription in conjunction with customer's visual requirements;
• Recommends specific lenses, lens coatings and frames to suit customer needs;
• Assists customers in the selection of frames and coordinates frames with optical measurements and prescription;
• Conducts measurements of bridge and eye size, temple length, vertex distance, pupillary distance and optical centers using appropriate tools
Ensures high quality through accurate measurements, correct pricing, and realistic delivery time quotes
Maximize Managed Vision Care relationships and sales opportunities as measured by:
• Effective plan administration and local service
• Improvements in average transaction
• Locally initiated plans
Assist with the timely implementation of approved Marketing programs by the execution of marketing programs and initiatives
Ensure positive and productive host relationships through Host participation, support, and satisfaction measured by Patient Satisfaction Surveys.
Other duties as assigned by Optical Manager and other Associates.
If Required by State: Applicable State licensure or certification by a nationally-recognized optician association as an optician
Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results
Experience and results with a retail or customer service establishment
Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to meet/exceed customer expectations as well as foster positive and results-oriented associate, doctor, and host relationships
Success in-store merchandising and attention to detail
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in related field
Experience with personal computers preferred
Our employees have ranked us one of America’s Best Employers for three years running! We pride ourselves on our collaborative work culture, community engagement, and exceptional benefits—not to mention harnessing the best talent the technology, health, and fashion industries have to offer—all in service of helping people see.
Join us and make a difference.
CRYSTAL FABRICATION TECHNICIAN I (Entry Level)
JOB CATEGORY: Manufacturing
LOCATION: FREMONT (CA, US)
SALARY: $21-22, DAY SHIFT (6:00 – 2:30 PM)
Come join G&H, an exciting place to start your career. G&H provides competitive pay, generous benefits, 401k with an employer match with semi-annual companywide performance bonuses. We are a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who are happy to train and develop your career. We have 7 locations in the United States and 4 locations in the UK. At the Fremont location we specialize in acousto-optics, lithium niobate and crystal products. We are one of the only crystal producers in the Bay Area. Come and learn more.
At our Fremont, CA Facility, we are looking for Crystal Fabrication Technician I who can:
• work from a process sheet/blueprint or written/verbal instructions to perform crystal fabrication prep work for further processing including but not limited to
• May set up and operate a variety of automatic and or semi-automatic machines used in the fabrication of crystal products including but not limited to
• Check and inspect product against predetermined tolerances and specifications per process travellers and or product prints.
• Measure component parameters using gauges and interferometers.
This is a level entry position, we are happy to provide onsite job training.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: As a trainee, you will acquire the job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks under close supervision while training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High school Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience Required: Typically requires a minimum of 0- 1 years of related experience.
- Skills Required: Grind, slice, bevel, polish, and prep work such as mounting and protection is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are ready for an exciting career that will continue to develop your skills, resumes should be sent to email@example.com with Crystal Fabrication Technician I in the Subject line.
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunity or practices on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by national laws under which the Company operates.
Know of a family member or friend looking for a job with flexible hours? Know someone who is starting over due to the pandemic? It may feel overwhelming searching on the internet, so let us come to you. Stay in touch with Amazon’s latest opportunities and events by signing up for SMS/Text alerts.
TEXT: SFNOW9 to 77088