• Advocates for the program
• Provider of human resource expertise
• Provider of instructional resources
• Provider of internships and jobs
• Recommends prospective new teachers
Advisory Committee's Role During an Advisory Meeting
• Review course outline & competencies
- Approve it and…
- Make recommendation for changes
• Review labor market
- Are there jobs available that are related to the class?
• Facility & equipment review
• If new equipment is needed, minutes should show the advisory
committee’s recommendation for the purchase.
For more information please contact Minling Chung at (510) 657-1865 ext. 15132