Welcome to Culinary Arts with Chef Sheridan
Instructor Name: Chef Tom SheridanLocation: James Logan High School, Room 62Contact Information:
- Phone: 510-471-2520 x60245
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Period 1: Culinary Arts 1
- Period 2: Culinary Arts 1
- Period 3: Culinary Arts 1
- Period 4: Lunch
- Period 5: Culinary Arts 1
- Period 6: Culinary Arts 2
- Period 7: Intro to Hospitality (Semester)
Industry Sector: Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation
- Students planning to attend Mission College that earn a B- or better in Culinary Arts 1 can earn college credits.
College Credits Earned:
2020-2021: 90 students from Chef Sheridan's Culinary Arts classes earned 5.0 credits from Mission College for FDR 051: Basic Food Preparation.
2019-2020: 120 students from Chef Sheridan's Culinary Arts classes earned 5.0 credits from Mission College for FDR 051: Basic Food Preparation.
2017-2018: Logan had a total of 13 students who earned 0.5 credits for CULN 105: Introduction to the Kitchen and 2.0 credits for CULN 153: Safety and Sanitation from Diablo Valley College.