Welcome to Culinary Arts with Chef Moschetti
Instructor: Chef Mari MoschettiLocation: John F. Kennedy High School, Room 124/126Contact Information:Phone: 510-657-4070 x27124Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comTerm 1:
- Block 2: Culinary Arts 1 (GVA Students Only)
- Block 3: Culinary Arts 2 (GVA Students Only)
- Block 4: Culinary Arts 1
Industry Sector: Hospitality, Toursim, and RecreationUC/CSU A-G Courses: Culinary Arts 1 meets the UC/CSU Area G: College Preparatory Elective requirement.
- Block 2: Culinary Arts-Pastry
- Block 3: Culinary Arts 1
- Block 4: Event Planning and Catering
- Students in Culinary Arts 1 that earn a C- or better and pass a college final exam with an 80% or higher can earn college credits at Diablo Valley College.
- Students planning to attend Mission College that earn a B- or better in Culinary Arts 1 can earn college credits.
College Credits Earned:
2017-2018: In Chef Moschetti's Culinary Arts classes 6 students earned 0.5 credits in CULN 105: Introduction to the Kitchen, 5 students earned 2.0 credits in CULN 153: Safety and Sanitation, and 57 students earned 2.5 credits in both CULN 105 & 153 from Diablo Valley College.