2017 MVROP Student of the Year Scholarship
This scholarship is being offered for the first year at Mission Valley ROP. This is a one-time scholarship is eligible to all 2017 Student of the Year award recipients. The scholarship award winners (four in total) will be selected by MVROP administration and scholarship sponsors. The scholarship funds (four totaling $250 each) may be used by selected recipients to help cover future educational expenses.
To qualify a student must:
1. Applicant must be a 2016-17 Student of the Year Award recipient
2. Applicant must submit a completed application by the due date (Monday, May 15, 2017 at 4 p.m.)
All complete applications must be submitted at the front lobby desk at the ROP Center Campus or via email to email@example.com
3. Applicant must be present at the Student of the Year ceremony
1. Application Cover Letter addressed to the Scholarship Committee. The letter should include a brief explanation of the applicants Career Technical education (CTE) experience and specific future goals that relate their MVROP course work. Maximum letter length is one page.
2. Two (2) letters of recommendations from educators.
All scholarship winners will be notified prior to the Student of the Year Ceremony. All scholarship recipients will be presented with their scholarships during the 2017 MVROP Student of the Year Ceremony on May 23rd at 7 p.m.
Azazie is offering a $1000 scholarship for high school seniors and college freshmen and sophomore students, who are accepted or enrolled at an accredited U.S. or Canada university/college during the 2017-18 academic year. Below are the Scholarship details:
- Scholarship Amount: $1,000
- Write an essay on the topic of “How would technology influence the fashion industry in the future?”
- Email the essay, applicant’s name, address, phone number and the university/school of attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for Submission: May 31, 2017.
- Award Date: June 30, 2017
Ongoing Scholarship Websites