ScholarshipsThere are numerous scholarship opportunities for students to take advantage of as they pursue their continued education. Please continue to check this webpage periodically to learn of the newest opportunities available. Another valuable resource for high school scholarship opportunities is located in the Career Centers at each high school campus.Ongoing Scholarship WebsitesCareer One Stop: www.careeronestop.org (Scholarships)Fast Web: www.fastweb.comGood Call: https://www.goodcall.com/scholarships/Discover Business: https://www.discoverbusiness.us/resources/business-degree-scholarships/ (Business Scholarships)
1020 scholarships up to $2,500 each
The Career & Technical Scholarship Program is funded through the Horatio Alger Endowment Fund and the generosity of Association Chairman Emeritus and Endowment Fund President Walter Scott, Jr. Scholarships are awarded to students who have faced and overcome great obstacles in their lives who wish to pursue a career or technical education at an accredited non-profit post-secondary institution in the United States.
- Have completed high school (or earned a high school equivalency credential)
- Will be enrolled in eligible program in Fall 2019
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a career or technical program (up to 2 years) at an accredited non-profit post-secondary institution in the United States
- Demonstrated critical financial need (must be eligible to receive the Federal Pell grant as determined by completion of the FAFSA)
- Demonstrated perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Be under the age of 30
- Be a United States citizen
Funds may be used for tuition, fees, books and supplies. All scholarship funds are paid directly to the institution on behalf of the recipient.
Click here for more information and application instructions.
Deadline to apply is June 15th.