Steps to Earn College Credit
To earn the articulated credits at Ohlone College you must do the following:
1. Enroll in a course that is articulated between Ohlone College and Mission Valley ROP.
2. Apply to Ohlone College for the Fall semester of the school year you are taking the MVROP class.
3. Give your instructor your CCID and Confirmation number once you complete the application.
4. Pass the MVROP class with a B or better.
5. If you earn a B or better, the MVROP Teacher will send your final grade to Ohlone College. .
6. Once the credits are processed and added to an Ohlone College transcript, students can request a copy of the Ohlone College transcript to submit to the college they plan to attend.
For more information about articulated courses at Ohlone College please see their Career Technical Education Pathways webpage.